Terms & conditions
In these conditions HOME SAUNAS UK is referred to as “The Company” and the person signing is referred to as “The Customer”
1. The product arrangement shall in the absence of any special arrangement detailed in the Contact be determined by the Company.
2. Materials used by the company in its installations shall be determined by the Company’s technical surveyors.
3 a. The products are guaranteed for a period of up to 5 years from the date of installation or supply, but this guarantee shall be void if the full price is not paid on the due date.
3 b. This guarantee comes into effect immediately the installation or supply is completed, provided that the full price has been paid. The guarantee is void if the full price is not paid on the due date.
3 c. The guarantee will be void if the customer damages the goods by neglect or force.
4. The work detailed in the Contract shall be completed at the expiration of any period therein mentioned or if no period is mentioned within a reasonable time PROVIDED ALWAYS the Company shall not be liable for any delay in completion if and in so far as such delay shall arise by reason of shortage or materials or any strike, lock-out or combination of workman or cessation or restriction of work has the effect of stopping, restricting or delaying the supply of material to the Company or otherwise impeding or delaying it in the progress and completion of work, or from accidents or from any other cause whatsoever whether or not of a similar nature to those herein before specified, not within the control of the Company.
5 a. A description of the products and their effect is set out in the current descriptive literature issued by the Company. In these circumstances no additional representation shall bind the Company unless the same has been put into writing and signed by a Director of the Company.
5 b. All the terms of the Contract between the Company and the Customer are contained in
the Contract and no variation of the Contract shall bind either party unless such variation is made in writing by the party to be bound.
6 a. Payment of the Delivery Balance specified in the Contract shall be due on delivery of the items listed in the Schedule and if more than one delivery is required payment shall be due on the first such delivery.
6 b. Payment of the Deposit specified in the Contract with the payment indicated and receipted by the Accredited Agent or Representative of the Company.
6 c. Payment of the Delivery Balance specified in the Contract shall be in cash, credit or debit card. Where a customer is paying by credit card a transaction fee will apply. We do not accept American Express or Amex. The Customer must retain a copy of the contract with the payments indicated and receipted by the Accredited Agent or Representative of the Company.
6 d. The Property in any goods sold and delivered by the Company to the Customer does not pass to the Customer unless and until the full purchase price of all the goods comprised in each Contract has been paid to the Company.
6 e. So long as the property in the goods remains vested in the Company the Customer shall keep the goods as Bailees and shall in so far as may be possible store them in such a way that they are identifiable as the property of the Company and separate from all other goods in the Customer’s possession.
7. The Customer will give access to the premises to the Company, its servants and workman
at all reasonable times so that the Company may complete the installations in accordance with this Contract.
8. The Company reserves the right to vary the design and/or specification of any installation without prior notice to the Customer.
9. Home Saunas UK is a trading name of Roger Sylvester LTD. All written correspondence should be sent to Home Saunas UK at 354-356 Kingston Road, Epsom & Ewell, Surrey, KT19 0DT.
10. You have the right to cancel the contract, within 14 working days after the day on which the contract is signed. Please note that bespoke goods are not subject to cancellation.
11. Cancellations must be made in writing, and sent to office within 14 working days after the day on which the contract is signed.
12. Any concession, latitude or waiver allowed by the Company at any time shall be without prejudice to their strict and full rights under this Contract, and shall not prevent the Company subsequently exercising such rights.
13. The price detailed on the Contract will remain fixed for 8 weeks from the Contract date, deliveries that take place after 8 weeks from the Contract date, will be charged for at prices ruling on the date of delivery.
14. Where the Customer is to obtain a private loan, i.e. Building Society further advance or Bank Loan, etc the Customer should make his own arrangements for the balance due to be paid on delivery. Failure to comply with payment of the balance on delivery will invalidate the guarantee and entitle the Company to charge interest outstanding on the balance at the rate of 7% Compound Interest above Bank Base Rate.
15. No work or material other than that set out in the schedule will be supplied.
16. If the Company does not undertake any decorating work the Company will not be responsible for any damage caused to the plastering or decorations.
17. In the event of cancellation of the contract being requested by the Customer and the Company accepting the same, the following charges will be made:
18. i. Administration charges of £200.
ii. If the Company’s technical survey has been completed a charge of £250 will be made.
iii. If manufacture of the goods ordered has started a charge of 50% of the contract value will be made.
iv. If manufacture of material for installation is completed the company will charge 85% of the contract price.
19. VAT will be calculated on the Contract at the rate in force at the time of order. In the event of a change in the rate of VAT whether it be up or down, the Company will be required by HM Revenue and Customs to amend the rate to that which rules on the date of installation.
20. Subject to the technical surveyor’s report the Company reserves the right to decline the Contract.